Thursday 14 February 2019

I'M DOING WELL

It is crazy how much you can change just with some motivation and hope. Since writing my blog post on Sunday, I have felt nothing but hopeful and optimistic. Some could say that I am talking way too soon, I mean, it hasn't even been a week yet, but I am honestly doing really well. 
This week has been great and it has been a long time since I have been able to say it, and mean it. I have felt genuinely happy this week and I feel like a weight has been lifted since Sunday. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm starting to love life again which was something I never thought I'd be able to say. I have faced a lot of challenges over the past few months and a lot of it has left me dreading the next day before it even started and a lot of the time, my life didn't feel worth living but now, that feeling is fading away and I'm now excited for the future. 
I guess this post is going to be very short considering that this is just a little update, but I guess you might be seeing some more in the near future. 
Hopefully, I will do a blog post tomorrow or Saturday about my plans for February half term as I do actually break up tomorrow for a whole week, which is very much needed. 
I do, though, want to finish this post off by saying that things do get better and that, if you are in a bad place right now, it will get better.
I know I don't say it often enough, but I am always available if you ever want to talk, you can email me at gracexkatex@gmail.com or send me a dm over Instagram, my username is @gracexkatex. 
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment