Monday 18 February 2019

FRESH, BERRY MAKEUP LOOK

It has been a while since I have done a makeup look like this and it is pretty unlike me now, considering I barely ever wear makeup. However, I did this look for a family meal and I loved the way it turned out so I really wanted to share the products I used to create it. 
Generally speaking, it is a pretty typical look for me, a glowy and light base but on the eyes, I combined my beloved warm orange tones with a bit of pink for something a little different and this is what I came up with.

Products Used
- Urban Decay Self Adjusting Primer
- Barry M All Night Long Foundation Stick
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer
- Natural Collection Matte Pressed Powder
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Too Faced Sweathearts Blusher in Candy Glow
- Ofra Highlighter in Rodeo Drive

- Revolution Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- Dose of Colours Blushing Berries Eye Shadow Palette
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila Shimmer and Glow in Kitten
- Collection Lash Surge Mascara

- The Body Shop Lip Liner in Pink Clover
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Likely

Let me know what you make of this makeup look!
Grace xx

2 comments: