Friday 1 February 2019

JANUARY WRAP UP

January has been overall a pretty successful month for me, particularly in terms of reading. Never in my life have I ever been a huge bookworm but this year, I am really trying to change that and so I have already read five book in 2019 so far. This might not seem like much to some, but this is huge for me. I want to start documenting all of the books I read each month so that I can look back at the end of the year to see when I read each book.
You have probably noticed but I have already reviewed a lot of books this year and so this post isn't going to be me talking about these books but I will be linking the reviews of each one. I think that I am going to much prefer doing these wrap ups in this style as this post is going to be short and sweet, but there will be plent of links in case you want to know more. 
All of the books I read this month have been a 5/5 rating for me which is super surprising but obviously really rewarding as I have now discovered some of my favourite books this month. 

The Hate You Give - Angie Thomas
Read between January 1st to January 4th
Rating: 5/5

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J. K. Rowling
Read between January 5th to January 9th
Rating: 5/5
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J. K. Rowling
Read between January 12th to January 13th
Rating: 5/5

Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Read between January 9th to January 27th
Rating: 5/5

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J. K. Rowling
Read between January 14th to January 30th
Rating: 5/5

As of right now, I have not reviewed any of the Harry Potter books and that is because I plan on doing a whole review covering the whole series, so that will obviously be coming once I have finished the whole series, which I am really hoping will be at some stage in 2019. 
Nevertheless, January was a super good reading month for me and I hope to read just as many books in February. If you do want to stay up to date with what I am reading then my Goodreads account is linked here.
Grace xx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with every single book you've read in January! Can't wait to see what you end up reading in February x
    A Cup Of Sai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for such a lovely comment!xx

      Delete
  2. I love all the Harry Potter books! I'm planning on reading more but only read one book in January. Congrats on reading 5! xx

    Najida | www.lifeasnajida.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I cannot wait to finish the Harry Potter series!xx

      Delete
  3. You've been loving Harry Potter this month! I've been putting on the audio books when I'm trying to sleep, or do the cleaning around the house! It makes a nice change from music, and I can see why you enjoyed them so much!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete