Saturday 9 February 2019

ZOEEVA PALETTES

It feels like it has been forever since I have written a beauty related blog post, but I felt really inspired to write about these palettes since recieving them for Christmas this year. I have always been intriguied by Zoeeva's makeup products because I have always heard amazing things and so when I saw this little vault set avaliable for Christmas, I added it to my wishlist. I am very grateful to have recieved this for Christmas and because it is a little while after I was gifted this, I have had the chance to try out each of the palettes a few times now to give you my final verdict. 
This set contained three of Zoeeva's most popular ten shade eye shadow palettes, Caramel Melange, Cocoa Blend and Blanc Fusion. I love how all of these palettes look together because they are so similar in style and the gold foiling is just stunning but I also love how you can tell the difference between all them. 
One of the reasons I have always been so drawn to these palettes is because of how travel friendly they appear to be and now having them, I definitely think that they would make the perfect travel palette. They are super slim and the range of shades you get in each one is just enough to create a range of looks. 
Before going into each palette, I thought I'd talk about the formula of the matte shades and then the shimmer shades, because they are very consistent throughout the three palettes. The matte shades I found to not be the most pigmented but they blend and apply so easily that they are a really good formula to work with. I quite like that this formula is quite buildable because then you can really customize the intensity of the colours you work with. I also love how well these matte shades work together because they all blend so seamlessly together, they are a dream to use. As for the shimmer shades, they are stunning. They are super smooth but I will say that the way you apply them is key when trying to achieve a super intense and shimmery finish. I find they work best on a flat brush that is slightly damp because when you apply them this way, they almost look wet and they apply so easily. I will say that you do get a bit of fall out when working with this formula but it isn't anything that is uncontrollable. 
The Caramel Melange Palette
This palette contains the most warm tones out of the three, and a lot of the shades have a reddish orange tone to them, which I love to wear because I find that it makes my green eyes stand out more. I love the range of mattes in this palette because you have essential colours like the matte white shade but you also have a cool brown shade and a coral matte shade which tend to be colours I don't see a lot in neutral palettes like this. My favourite shade in this palette however, is called 'Liquid Center' and it is the most beautiful copper shade. I just think that this shade all of the lid, with a few of the matte shades in the crease makes such a lovely everyday eye shadow look, and it is super easy to create. 
The Cocoa Blend Palette
This selection of shades is probably the most unlike me out of the three of them because it contains quite a few darker shades and so it is much more of a smokey eye palette. However, I love the range of shimmers in this palette because you have some really unique selection like a dark plum/cranberry shade and also a forest green shade that I think would be so fun to work with. The mattes that you do get in this palette though are such essentials, particularly the bottom two, as they are super beautiful warm brown crease shades. I will definitely be reaching for this palette when I want something a little more intense and smokey because I think that every shade you could need for that look is in this palette.  


The Blanc Fusion Palette
This is probably my favourite out of the two because of the bottom row of matte shades. The shades in this palette are completely different to anything else I own but they all work so well together for an everyday eye look. I love the pop of colour in this palette also, I think that the yellow shimmer shade really flatters all of the other colours in this palette. Just everything about this palette is perfect to me and I definitely know that I am going to get the most use out of this one. It is also the one that I would recommend the most to anyone, which I think is quite funny because I find that the other two are more popular than this one. 

Let me know if you have tried out these palettes and what you think of them or if you want to try them!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment